The vision of the OptiLift project was to upscale, pilot and commercialise our unique toolset to improve safety, increase efficiency and enable more environmental friendly offshore lifting and logistics. The project was successfully executed from May 2017 to May 2019, and resulted in a series of product improvements, new product groups and the foundation for automated and autonomous lifting operations.
The project was realized through six work packages:
- WP 1: Technology maturation
- WP 2: Large scale piloting and validation
- WP 3: Supply chain development
- WP 4: Commercialisation
- WP 5: Communication, dissemination and exploitation of results
- WP 6: Innovation management
Click this link to read more about the project on the European Commission websites.