Step 1 Digitalize
Moving from manual processes to digitalized and automated handling, with integrated systems and simplified procedures.
Step 2 Perceive
Installing cameras and configuring software for automatic capturing of physical events and cargo movements, and reporting them to the digital twin.
Step 3 Optimize
Alerting for bottlenecks and improving daily work processes and reaping the benefits of automated perception and digitalization technology.
Step 4 Remote-Control
Moving operators away from the dangerous areas to a central control room and improve flexibility of staff and travelling.
Step 5 Autonomy
Optimizing the operations by converting the operators to supervisors, while machines perform cargo handling autonomously. Multiple machines monitored by a single human supervisor, fully utilizing the power of autonomous cargo handling.
A scalable way
to reach autonomy
Our technology is adaptable and versatile and can be implemented and retro-fitted in a step by step process.
The benefits are
- optimized energy consumption
- circular economy
- reduced personnel risk
- reduced operational costs.
The solution is delivered as a service, with minor initial hardware costs and a monthly software license fee that scales with the fleet of machines in operation.
Our scalable process allows existing operations to run as usual with no disturbance to ongoing activities.
Why Optilift’s solution?
- No need to invest in new machines – we retrofit and control existing machines.
- Our solution works across brand and machine type (cranes, reach stackers, forklifts etc)
- You do not have to change your terminal infrastructure or layout.
- We offer a safe and gradual process that starts with digitalization and simulation before moving on to control of any machine.