Risks related to lifting operations
Half of the significant events in the oil- and gas industry are related to material handling or crane- and lifting operations. More than half of fatal accidents in the offshore industry have historically been related to crane- and lifting operations (helicopter accidents not included).
Our equipment improves the safety
- Reduce the number of lifts with improved planning using Deck Planner
- Avoid lifting with a side- or off-lead angle using the Boom Tip Indicator
- Avoid overloading the crane using Motion Reporter
- Alert when cargo is on collision course with people using the People Detector
- Avoid re-entry and damaged goods using the Safe Lift Assistant and Motion Reporter