The closed-loop solution
for planning, execution
and tracking of cargo transfers
Keep an overview of all cargo movements within ports & terminals, transits between onshore base and offshore sites. Plan your cargo movements and lift sequences with intuitive drag and drop interface in your web browser.
The cargo is tracked using computer vision, utilizing a combination of unique features for each container, such as size, marks and corrosion and our proprietary AI-based optical character recognition (OCR), trained specifically for the end application and environment.
- Cargo-locations are updated automatically in real-time
- Fewer cargo movements
- Better planning and actual execution of cargo movement and lifting plans
- Better utilisation of yard, machines and loading areas
- Immediate alerts when goods arrive or are late
- Avoid searching of goods
Browse software modules across industries below, or go to Offshore or Ports & Terminals.
Digital Logistics modules spanning industries Ports & Terminals and Offshore:
- Shows real-time images of the vessel deck, platform deck and quayside areas
- Easy access via Deck Planner web application.
- Shows real-time images of the ship deck and yard areas, as a module in Yard Planner.
- Uses data from Optilift sensors on terminal machines and cranes as input.
Deck Planner with Cargo Tracker
- Shows location of cargo in real-time.
- Plans and communicates lifting sequences to the crane.
- Sends events to subscribers on cargo- and vessel movements.
Yard Planner with Cargo Tracker
- Logistical digital twin that shows location of cargo in real-time
- Allows you to plan and communicate lifting sequences to the machines
- Receives & shows automatic updates of cargo location and vessel events.
Smart Gate – CCU Portal
- Detects and identifies cargo arriving and leaving at gates.
- Notifies connected systems of the cargo event.
- Takes pictures of the cargo.
- Updates the digital twin.
- Creates a visual ID for further tracking.
Site Observer with Cargo Tracker
- Identifies and tracks cargo locations.
- Builds and maintains 3D models of quay sides, site decks and vessel decks
- Shares cargo events with customer logistics system.
- Shows the lifting tasks planned with the Deck Planner.
- Highlights which CCU to lift, and exactly where to place it.
- Shows special procedures for dangerous goods.